Sunday, November 01, 2009

Not too good a day =(

31 Oct - I hate to say this but today was a really bad day to come to think of it...

Wanted to go to Sentosa's Spooktacular and the event was sold out. Then went Clark Quay and the queue to Zirca was bloody long. Before that went WY's place and baby Skylar was crying non-stop. I'm seriously thinking it's because of me. Next, when I was going to take a cab home from his place, bloody freaking idiots start appearing everywhere on the stretch of road. They must be bloody blind to not see me waving my hand desperately. If they are going to give an excuse to say that they didn't see anyone, then OPEN your bloody eyes and use your stupid brain to focus on human form trying to flag for a cab before you start flagging down any on your own. 5 bloody non-gracious Singaporeans went before me and took the cab. 5! On the same stretch of road. I did the classy ungracious thing by rubbing my chin with my middle finger while the cab drove past me with one of the bloody blind passengers. Then when another lady tried to flag down my cab, (and mind you, she just appeared suddenly in front of me), I gave her my most angry stare. Thankfully, the cab uncle saw me and stopped in front of me. Seriously when I saw her coming towards my cab, I was almost ready to pounce. It's OK for one or two person to do that, but 5?! And all at the same time...

Next.. Citibank! We requested for pin number for both WY's card and my card, and they only sent in mine, and without his. WY took the card with him for use on his trip. I checked my card's statement and realised that the amount is more than I expected, and I'm pretty sure WY didn't use his card till today. As a careful consumer, I'm unreluctant to pay for the excess until I can verify the details of the purchase. So I called using all the data he has provided to access the account, and they refused to let me through even though I could answer the verification questions. After much donging, the manager called and said what she could do is to call WY and verify if it's OK to send a pin change by mail so I will know and then able to access his account. (Note that we already requested for the pin change before he left, and they only sent in mine.) I don't really see the point in this since the number they have on record isn't even his mobile number. It was mine, which means I had to give them a mobile number to call and verify. And I could jolly well give any number I like. And they call this verification... How great a solution is that?!

Someone had to drop a big ending to the end of the day. I'm trying my best to sort everything out with limited information that was provided, limited access to information and then to be told in a way which meant "someone else with the same limited resources could do it in a nicer way". Pardon me for my outburst, because it is actually tiring to be running to and fro just trying to obtain information and spending time with people that are important to you.

No comments: