Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fri and Sat - weekends are getting quieter..

13 Nov - I woke up at 530am and met Huimin at 630am. Turned out we were way too early for breakfast at Starbucks, which opens only at 730am! Had my favourite bagel and skinny chai latte. Not too bad to the start of the day.

Went for Soon's class again. This time was the students' final presentation. And what was amazing, they were actually freshies! Man.. I wasn't presenting like this when I was a freshie! Anyway, there was 2 special guests (not me and Huimin of course). These people were started an incubating company. Names are Huge and Ming. Huge is a really interesting guy. British by birth and moved to Singapore just because he liked it here! Used to be a TV series producer, and now an entrepreneur and investor as well. Amazing guy and very inspiring. I should probably brush up on my business plan and let him have a look!

Met DX for lunch after at Quiznos. Man.. I missed it so much. But somehow or rather, it didn't taste as good as I remembered it. =( Headed down to WY's place after, and waited till dinner time when the family and I went Pu Tien at JP again for WY's mum's bday dinner. They were really fast during dinner. Once the food was done, the parents just got up and left. Leaving Yuqin and I waiting at the table for the bill. Rather weird I must say.

Yuqin had to go to Kiddy Palace to get some BB stuff and her dad wasn't too keen to wait around. First time realising this. Thank God WY is not like that. The hurrying was pretty scary. Hah.

14 Nov - Jap class today! Supposed to meet Buddy for Macs early in the morning at 930am, ended up both of us couldn't wake up in time. Pretty usual! Haha. New classmate today, realised she's working at HDB too. Shall recommend her to JJ.

After that headed down to Cousin's Keith gym at Cairnhill Community Centre. Really makes me wonder why there is a CC at Cairnhill. I mean do the people really need it? Hmm.. Anyway the gym is not too bad. But was rather horrifying cos the people there are really big. Like body builders. Including the women! I feel flabby and tiny when I was there. Xiaoyun jioed me to the gym, saying she wants to tone up. And she's already 45kg! She's really working hard to look good for her wedding. I guess I'm the laziest bride around...

Keith trained us around. It was rather tiring. I wasn't used to the equipment, but wasn't too bad. Suspect I'm gonna get aches tomorrow.

Had dinner with my parents. It was a great dinner! Chicken claypot, with minced meat brinjal, vege and pork knuckle (with no fats at all). Nice one~!

So all in all, not much done. I'm trying to stream SNL and it's taking suuuppperrr long. Ah..!

1 comment:

Wenyao said...

Jiayou on your weight training!!! I'm doing the same here! Let's do it together dear!