Wednesday, November 04, 2009

All of these in a whole day...

3 Nov - Finally cleared my dry laundry today, and my wardrobe is bursting! Time to clear out what I don't need next. Once I get the go-ahead to have the flea market set up!

Finally check out the Loopz DVD. Tried out some of the exercises, and they are grueling! Was perspiring like mad after a few moves, found it quite useful after all.

Met up with Possum and treated her to a dinner at Tao's. Standard dropped quite a bit. Didn't really enjoy it. And how I envy her. She's going to Hokkaido next Sat for 16 days! Good for her!

I'm still trying to confirm the Cambodia trip at the end of the month. Can't wait to see the Tuol Sleng Museum and the killing fields. Something which I've always wanted to visit ever since I read about the Khmer Rouge Regime many years back. Horrifying!

Bought Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food! Interesting recipes and best of all, they are simple recipes! The sub heading reads "Anyone can learn to cook in 24 hours". How encouraging!

I shall try the recipes in the book! And WY comes back, I can cook for him dish by dish. Hah. I'm so inspired by Julie & Julia!

No comments: