Thursday, November 12, 2009

I wanted to reject!

12 Nov - And there I woke up at 1030am and realised my neck was twisted from sleeping. Yes.. again. It happens quite often. Hah. The phone rang and the school called. I was seriously thinking what my answer would be although I pretty much knew I wanted a No, but was too embarrassed to say so. Answered the call, and agreed to head down to do relief "teaching". Hah. Thought to myself, might as well earn 90 bucks than sitting around sending resumes? Haha.

I had only 3 hrs of class today. Not bad! But think i screw up when the kids are heading home. Turned out there was no assembly, and the kids were dismissed from the class. I had no idea they were supposed to go into groups which might determine where they exit, so I was pretty much horrified when I took them in the wrong direction and the kids from another class clashed into us. The teacher was explaining to me about the exit strategy and the kids kept coming up telling me what they knew about the exit strategy. Plus some over-enthusiastic individuals running directly towards the exit. It was chaotic! And hilarious as well though. Could see the teacher wasn't too pleased. I did ask the administrator what was to be done before I started my classes, she just say 随机应便。Peng!

Came home feeling bloody tired. Tomorrow is gonna be another long day ahead! Meeting Huimin for breakfast at 7am! And we're meeting at 620am at JE. Man.. reckoned Soon must have spoke to her about spending time with me. Ahh...Even Meiyee asked me out. These people are really concerned. Now I don't know what to feel. =(

No comments: