Saturday, November 21, 2009

No sleep days

19 Nov - Had a game of Badminton with Gin and Daji. Think I was perspiring because of the lack of air flow in the court area more than the exercising itself. Hah.

Borrowed the car from WY's family and drove Gin home after. My granny thought we were staying for lunch and went to purchase fish head for curry. So guilty. Told her I'll be back the next day.

Was raining cats and dogs when I got home. Then it started raining giant cats and dogs. The company called and said the interview will be shifted later, which was great because it's not easy to drive in the rain. And the first for today! Driving in huge downpour and being in a jam. Scary!

Interview took over 2 hours for the job of export merchandiser. I'm really crossing my fingers on this. Haha. See how it goes.

Went to the coaching observation after. To be honest, I was a little lost. Ended rather late and plus I waited for Sihui so we only went back at about 2am. Had a quick supper at Alif and headed back to Senja with Sihui. We slept in that tiny mattress and the girl is so conservative about electricity bills, we actually slept without the aircon. Oh my...

20 Nov - Slept for 3 hrs and woke up to return the car to WY's sis. Carried Skylar today and you know what... SHE DIDN'T CRY AT ALL! Amazing! But think she was getting a little heavier. Hah.

As promised, went to my granny house and had her fish head curry. Slept like a twisted pig in the tiny sofa (there was another bigger sofa which will fit my full body length but I am just too lazy...) Was feeling so disoriented. Starting drizzling again and I went home and got changed for spa!

Spa session was not too bad. I tried something slimming.. which meant it was painful! I think it works though. Haha. My tummy feels a little flatter. WAHAHA. Anyways, met Huimin for dinner at IKEA after. (I missed going to IKEA with WY so much!!!) We literally gobbled down our food because I was late, just so we could reach Henderson in time for the Leadership preview.

I was really adamant about joining the Leadership Program. I mean I was really stopping myself from joining, but I just wanted to go and affirm my decision by going to the preview, so I will not think about it once my decision is set. Somehow or rather, I got something out by going. There were some things which I didn't want to face, and I know I'm not pushing myself hard enough. There's some value in the program, but I was sort of hiding from it. Well, I was hurrying Teng Nging to swipe the credit card for the deposit payment before I changed my mind. It is natural that you will change your mind because it's freaking scary!

Well, another day of no sleep before Alice's wedding the next day!

No comments: