Friday, November 06, 2009

Drive drive drive...

6 Nov - I drove alot again! But this time I drove in jams! Something I never thought I would do seriously.

Sent Yuqin, WY's sis, to TCC today at the Henderson Compound. The place is quite cool. Really look like an office albeit in an ulu ulu place. Became the milk lady and collected milk for the bb as well. Finally managed to hold Skylar without her crying. And I found out something about her - she's not too keen on Veggie Tales =(

Went to Sihui's grandma's wake too. Drove to Sin Ming, encountering a massive jam. First time driving to places so far. It's not something I'm proud of though. I wouldn't want to drive to a wake. I wouldn't want a friend to attend any wake if you get what I mean.

I realised I've been driving a lot lately. Frankly speaking, I don't like it at all. I mean I like it that I finally have the courage to drive around freely on my own, but with me driving, it just means that WY isn't here. I'm not blaming him, but I seriously thought I could have coped better. Apparently, the tears that came while driving back proved me wrong. JJ said I am coping very well with his absence, and I wonder how I managed to showed that part to people. I just can't wait for him to be back.

I'm staying at his parents' place over the weekend. Could not get the sofa bed (our bed) out into a bed. Was feeling so exasperated, and I finally got it right after so many tries. His mum thought I could not get used to the mattress that she offered as an alternative when I couldn't get the bed up. But I just wanted to feel close to WY.

No comments: