Friday, November 06, 2009

The Meetups 2

4 Nov
Did nothing much. Woke up late in the morning and headed to WY's house after. Realised Skylar is still crying as much when she saw me. This is bad... Thankfully, at the end of it, she managed to smile a little when I was talking to her. That was after I started chatting for a really looooong time with her mum!

5 Nov
Met up with Zhengying, my cousin whom I haven't met for almost a year! Gin was with us too. Had lunch at Din Tai Fung, after which Zhengying left for work and Gin and I went out on our own. We watched Astro Boy, which is surprisingly good and got some books I wanted from the library. Money saved!

Tried something unexpected today! We actually took neoprints! (I wonder if they are still called that???) The last time I took them was when I was in JC, like 8 years ago. She was really fast in decorating the picture we took! And seriously, the pictures taken were initially quite ugly. I was rather pale (because of the horrendous headache and nausea I was experiencing the whole night!) and the pictures just look plain on the screen. Imagine my surprise when the photos were printed out. Think they enhanced my face or something. I actually looked radiant! It's like they colored some concealer under my eyes, even out my skin tone, and added some fake eyelash. Hah. Amazing!

Today was dad's birthday. Had a simple dinner ex my brother who had something on at the gym. Started purchasing the items that WY requested, so I can send an 爱心包over. Hah. Be prepared for some surprises!

No comments: