Monday, November 09, 2009

The days of minimum sleep!

8 Nov

Drove Yuqin down to Henderson today. Slept for 2+ hrs again. Waited for her at Henderson for about 2.5 hrs in the morning. Was thinking perhaps they will end at 1am, ended up it was 330am! And, I was back at Henderson in less than 6 hrs for her third day of TCC.

Helped out with TCC today. Reached at about 5pm. The whole session ended at 530am on Monday! It was a heartwarming experience nonetheless. I'm really glad Yuqin went for it. So that just leaves... WY? =p

9 Nov
So I slept at 6+ in the morning! Woke up at 12pm and realised I was going to be late for lunch with Brandon. Went lunch with Brandon at Citihall. Had lunch at Aerins and there were serving 1+1 pasta. Not too bad. Collected my surprise gift from WY after. He had a delivery man, which I'm not obliged to say who. I'm so touched! The scarf is so nice! Went shopping after. Got quite a bit of nice clothes. I know I'm not supposed to shop, but I swear this is the first and last for the month! Hah.

Met with my parents for dinner too. And now I'm waiting for WY to come online so I can see his face. And I can't wait! Oh he's here!!!!

No comments: