Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bored day!

17 Nov - It was a really boring day! So bored that when I saw the weather was good, I went for a run. I'm just dying to get out! This time the rain came after I got back to my granny's. Hah.

Little Kai-ian came to play today. Well, mainly bbsitting for him. He was having his lunch (a very healthy looking sandwich) and was running about at the same time. To encourage him, I told him we would go to Mac's (yes, I was very gien for the monopoly thing) if he behaved. Well, turned out (as with all kids his age), he didn't behaved. So after finally finishing his lunch, he asked for Mac's, which I declined of course.

He kept pestering me, even saying "I beg you please". I said he didn't behaved so we'll not be going. Then he started talking about second chance! I didn't relent and he asked if I could cane him. I was dumbstruck. I said why would I want to cane him, then he sort of mention if I cane him, then that's his punishment and we can go Mac's after. Double Peng! Kids...

No comments: