Monday, November 16, 2009

Foods!

15 Nov - Was supposed to wake up for church, ended up I woke up late. Went lunch with my parents instead. It's this deli at Tradehub 21 called Ah Lam's. I think they were the original seller of Ah Lam noodles. Food is not bad. Had their abalone soup. The toufu is highly recommended as well. Goes well with rice.

Went my granny's place after and had to rush over to WY's place cos BB Skylar was going to have her hair cut and her hair made into a caligraphy brush! Hmm.. seems like it's quite a popular practice amongst new babies recently. Anyway, the barber came early and when I got there the process was done. So I ended up going back to my granny's place. Had a nice long hilarious chat with my aunts and uncle. Uncle Raymond was nice enough to edit all the pictures he took at the wedding. Haha. So nice of him! He even volunteered to drive Sihui and I to Bugis after! So we got a free ride to meet Peifang.

Peifang wanted to try Wonton Story. This tiny deli which was started by Jules, a coach that we know. The food is good! Shall go with WY when he comes back. I'm not a fan of minced meat noodles, but theirs is super sumptious. Very appetitizing too.

We go on to Ah Chew for dessert! We were early so there were lots of places. Haha. Then Sihui said she wanted some shopping and off we go! Pf and I were crazy about the Macs Monopoly game and I suggested we have a mac at my expense. Haha. Turned out PF got gien and got another meal on her own. So 3 of us started munching off our suppers! Haha.. and I realised I'm like 1 location short for every category. I guess it's the same for everyone. MacDonald's so smart! And I'm the robert they are after. =x

16 Nov - Went early to my granny house in the morning. Started packing only in the morning and I decided to bring a mini luggage. Hahaha. Was lugging the luggage along and the cab driver asked me if I was shifting home (-_-"').

Gin went my granny place too and we went supermarketing after. Bought quite a bit of stuff from Giant at IMM, all in preparation for 2 of Jamie Oliver's receipe!

I was rummaging through my wristlet when I realised I accidentally took WY's Dad's Esso Card. Went jogging with Gin and returned the card to him. The weather was great and the journey from my granny's place (Gombak) to WY's place(CCK) was a breeze. The scary part came when we were on our return journey. It started to rain... And I was so afraid we would be strike by lightning! Singapore has been pretty unpredictable lately you know... Hah.

Came back and tried the receipes and I announce the completion of Spring Vegetable and Bean Soup plus Asian-Styled Steam Salmon! Tasted not too bad but think my granny don't really like it even though I changed her share to cod fish. Hai... But well, think it's not too bad, at least edible. Hah!

P/S: Shall not cook too much of these good fish, cost a bomb!

No comments: