Sunday, November 08, 2009

Housekeeping day

7 Nov - I drove around today again. It was Henderson, then to CCK, then to Orchard, then to Henderson, then to Bt Timah! And I reached back only at 3pm! Oh, drove to Vivo for supper too! I'm starting to think my sense of direction is not that bad. Hah.

Did nothing for the whole day. Didn't had an afternoon nap although I slept for only 2 hours the previous night. Was feeling pretty energetic the whole day too! Ran again on my own, felt super refreshed after.

BB Skylar don't recognize me again today. Sad... which means she cried quite a bit. I'm more of a problem maker than solver. Supposed to help carrying her and such, ended up make her cry so much that she needs more attention pacifying her. Bad...

This weekend shall be rather quiet. Hmm...

No comments: