Saturday, October 31, 2009

The meetups1

30 Oct - Skipped Soon's SMU class today. Turned out the Head of Research for Microsoft was a guest today. Wasted!

Met Gin at Orchard for movies and borders shopping. Turned out we didn't get a thing at Borders! Watched 3D Coraline. Must say it's the scariest animation I ever watched! Show was slow, but OK. I thought it was a little draggy and plot was pretty predictable, but Gin thought it was good. I must be the wrong target audience. But I seriously think it's too scary for kids 5 and below. One of them was crying and yelling beside me...

Met childhood friends Xiaoyun and Xiaoping after that. They are cousins of Lily. Which means they are my cousins' cousins. Like WY and I. Hohoho. Haven't met them for over 10 years! We all still looked the same though, just all grown up and into different occupation. I mean them.. I'm unemployed. Hah. Xiaoyun, the elder sis is a teaching assistant with an international child care centre and Xiaoping is the Assistant Producer of a film management company. She was late and guess who drove her down to meet us? Xiangyun! One of her star-ish friends.

It was a great meet up! And we have arranged to meet up more too! Quite a nice lazy Friday today. But I'm glad I accomplished one more thing! Finished memorizing the kataganas! All in a journey's time from Bukit Batok to Redhill. My destination was Orchard, but I finished memorizing them before I reached Orchard. Fast learner eh! Hahaha!

No comments: