Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Daddy's back!

28 Oct - Got a call from Catherine to go down for relief teaching and I rejected. This is the second call this week and second time I've rejected. I'm really worried she won't call again. Looks like I have loads planned ahead. Hah. Not very good for last minute relief teaching notice really. Damn! Nearly strike that off my to-do list!

Went Pu Tien with my family. Dad came back from China today. Had a freaking expensive lunch. Tried Da4 Zha2 Xie4 (some type of crab) for the first time, turned out they are just full of roe... Not anything exciting. And really tiny (which means minimal meat)!

Alright, I did something unexpected today! Drove my dad's car. The camry has been around for sometime, but I was really apprehensive about the gigantic size! And I decided to drive my parents and I down to IMM and back! Initially I had problems reaching the brakes and accelerator, and I almost gave up! However, after fidgeting with the adjust buttons for a very long time, we finally manage to adjust the seat to my height, albeit, I still can't really see the front, but at least I could touch the brakes and accelerator. Hah. But my aggarration was good.... =p

Tomorrow and the day after are well planned days. Let's hope Catherine doesn't call... I really hate to reject people. =X

No comments: