Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The most difficult sunny side up ever...

26 October - Heard from DX that eggs can be microwaved. She convincingly told me her sunny side ups every morning are done using the microwave. She said to prevent the egg from popping and messing up the microwave, I gotta pop the yoke membrane. And I decided to try it out today. Was relishing a sunny side up on my korean spicy mushroom ramen!

First thing, was rather amazed egg could be cooked in a minute. Next thing, I realised with the poked membrane, they still pop! Gross. Took the second egg, and this time, I poked the egg white membrane as well. Hoping that this time, I'll make a good sunny side up without dirtying the microwave. You know..just in case I heard wrong. Maybe DX said poke every part of the egg. And verdict was.... it still pops!

Lesson of the day - Never attempt a sunny side up in a microwave unless you are prepared to clean the microwave. (-_-''')

Finally told WY's mum that I'm currently not working. Hah. Felt good to get it off my chest. But she seems to understand it in a different way. But well.. at least I got it off. No more hiding and pretending to be working! Hah.

No comments: