Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The experience of an almost private screening

27 Oct - So I got up a little later than expected. Procrastinated about waking up because I needed to go to the gym, so that I have enough time to head back home and get washed up before meeting Brandon at Citihall. Ended up lugging my barang barang to Amore at JP, so I can shower at the gym to save time.

Ran 3km on the threadmill, tried out all sorts of gym equipment, basically exercising the target areas. I was panting when I was running, which is not too good. Auntie must be visiting!

Met Brandon for nice lunch at Soup Spoon and finally collected the SKII purchase from my cousin at Raffles Place. Coincidentally met up with a POS mate Yili! Hah.

Today's special was to watch a movie alone. And I'm proud to say I did! Caught Julie & Julia alone at West Mall. Good price at 7 bucks! I headed into the theatre 5 mins early, knowing Eng Wah starts ON TIME. And guess what... I was totally alone! That idea initially unnerved me but I gradually warmed up to the idea of sitting in the dark...in a huge space...and paying 7 bucks for a private screening. Then DAMN! Some came late and headcount increased - to about 5. Not too bad...but funny thing... they all sat in like 1 corner. The top corner. I had the best seat in the house! And most of them came alone, except for a couple. Hah!

Went Granny place after for dinner, heard her yakkity yak about the maid.... hai. Tried to change the topic and we talked about the husky ICE. That was a better conversation. Will be doing something with her on Thursday and I am looking forward!

Fourth uncle came to visit too and I got a free ride home! Hahaha!

No comments: