Sunday, November 13, 2005

a boring blog

I haven't been updating since that fateful fire. Work's pretty hectic and I've been told I'll be working European hours soon. Grossed out.

Read so many people's blogs recently. All circulated around cos they were funny. Haha. No wonder mine never got circulated around. It's so not funny. To be blunt, pretty much boring.

First. No pics.

You must have realised (whoever you are who actually reads a boring blog) that I never posts pictures! Haha. I also dunno why. Wait lemme think, maybe it's cos I don't have the raw material to start with. Yes! A camera! hahaha. I really have no idea what kind to buy. But before that, I'll still need the cash to buy the RAW MATERIAL. ARggh.

Aniwayz...i'm been thinking how people get their blog to be so funny. Yeah...I can laugh with frens when I'm out. How come I can't get the laughter into writing? Hmmm.

Anyways..this is a total crap entry.

Haha. Gotcha for reading it! (Oh...i m so trying too hard....)

No comments: