Friday, November 25, 2005

Nightmares

I hate them. Been having them for the past few weeks. Whether it's reliving the past or a new fear all over again, they're always making me wake up shivering and in cold sweat. Not forgetting the urge to cry whenever my eyes blinked open. It's a habit. I cry when I have nightmares, combined with trembling hands and a cold back.

They make me feel so tired the next morning. Like I've just ran miles or woke up in the middle of the night just to act out the whole scenario. So tiring. Sometimes they are so real they keep bugging me the day after. I hate it. Lethargic sets in after days of bad dreams.

Just woke up from one. Like the past came flashing right before my eyes. Amazingly, I experience the same emotions too. Worse, is the feeling when you wake up and you thought it was real, until the next moment when the trembling stops, you realise it's all just a bad dream. Hopefully these images will be kept in the arena of unreality...at least for a long long time. It's like the ghosts of the past comes to haunt you all the time. To force you to remember the things you want to forget. Gross.

Gonna give wenyao a surprise later! Haha. In cahoots with zw. He shall jio him out and I shall appear. I didn't tell wy I took leave today! Was planning to go spageddies then go watch harry potter! Haha today is our 59th month...I know many don't celebrate monthsary. We do not actually, don't even know if wy remembers the date...hah. But it's nice to have something to look forward to every month right. One more month to 5th year. Can only say this when I think back - 'Wah Seh!'.

Haa...just now called my mom! She so nice. Agreed to help me pay for my digi cam first. Yeah!!! She actually asked me to use my dad's money first, which is in my bank. She say if my dad finds out, she'll take care of the problem and put money back! Hohoho. Shall check if it's a bargain first b4 buying...if not i'll buy next year. Yeah. Mum's the best! (Geez, I'm so fickle)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha how was the surprise outing? Successful?
monkey