Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday Blues

There's a reason I hate sundays. It's one day before work, which previously was school. Damn.

I hate sundays! I'm dreading to go to work. There's like so many things that is suppose to be done, not forgetting that I'm way short of schedule. I'm supposed to finish some stuffs by Monday, but I did not. I was seriously pissed off at that deadline because I thought it was humanly impossible. (I would not regard working full time plus extra time on weekends as humane behaviour. If you seriously do that, I think you should either get a life or declare to your boss that you are underpaid, or under-welfared!) Arggh.

I feel super pissed the whole weekend. Think it's because of the thought that my boss gave me an impossible task. It's like catching air. My god. And being the perfectionist me, I'm super pek cek with myself for not being able to complete a task. Damn. So bottomline, I think I am only angry with myself for not being motivated to get the work done. Damn. I hate that.

Arrgh. Sometimes I think I don't even know how to write entries already. I find myself utilising all my brain cells just to think of keeping up a blog, ie, find something to write. As you can see, the interest has pretty much died down, which is seriously a pity, cos I LOVE TO WRITE! OMG.

I guess working life does changes people. I don't find myself getting excited at things anymore. Whatever happened to 'young at heart'. I feel the same age as what my body is feeling seriously. Lethargic and oldish. Old old old old maid. Gross.

Wish I was young again. I mean wish to feel young again. What was it that was so enticing about youth? The romance, the friends and the excitability over everything and anything (ok, the last part is jus me...I am..or I used to be an easily excited person..hah).

*groan* no wonder i don't feel youthful. All these things are gone. Where have all the bitches gone anywayz? Life was fun when it was a bitch. Gross. I miss being young. Oh man.

PS: Did I mention I was fat? or I mean I got fatter? Gross...the world is decreasing..everybody is minute! Puny! why am I the one increasing? It's like all the fat in the world just found a way to my tummy. Hohoho. Shit. I must slim down. Christmas is coming. *Groan*

No comments: