Thursday, November 17, 2005

Freeloaders

Wenyao came to meet me for lunch yesterday at the office. Kept thinking about what we were going to have. Cos seriously, although I've been raving about the good food here at Raffles, I'm kinda getting bored with the selections. I'm quite an eccentric person. Only eating those that I've already ate and unwilling to try out new stuffs. I mean hawker food. I only eat farmiliar hawker food. E.g. fish soup noodles, porriage, yong tau foo. There was one week when I ate fish soup noodles everyday, with only a change in the variety. Hahaha. But I'm more adventurous when I come to restaurants...but but but...becos of the brokage I am now undergoing. That's way off limits!

Ok i digressed. This entry was suppose to be short. Haha. We settled to eat at this Taiwanese delight place with la mian and jiao zi. Jiao zi tastes like those I bought from NTUC and always eat in hall kind. Super bad taste. La Mian still not bad.

We kept talking and talking then we left. Halfway out a woman started shouting at us. Wenyao ran back immediately. I realised we had forgotten to make payment!

Grossed out! First time likdat. Lucky nobody farmiliar saw us. Super paiseh. Haha...I cannot imagine myself being a freeloader. Quite funny actually. Wenyao was so embarrassed his whole face turned red! That is the problem when food vendors don't collect money b4 hand! Hah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

act blur! wan eat free food... hahaa. -Jj-