Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Changing lives

Been reading other people's blogs.

Some no longer updated,
some died,
some reborn.

The content changes too.
Some are happy,
some sad,
some go living life like it never changes.

But life changes.
Some good, some bad.
Which leaves me wondering.

Relationship lost after 5 years.
Relationship formed after 5 weeks.
It's amazing right?
Everything comes in full circle.

People complain about almost the same things on their blogs.
They marvel over similar things too.
We are same and different all at the same time.

Really magnifies change as the only constant.

Nothing good, nothing bad about it.
It's just life.

But somehow I feel stuck in this momentum.
It's a question of how I get myself into this situation.
On purpose or by accident?

Wish I knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun think too much! it will be over soon. our lives are full of ups & downs! -pig-