Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thank you dedication

Haa...shall dedicate this post to wenyao after what he said to me over msn. I love you so so so so much!

¤§pä®k|ꤙ: dear u there?

sCrAtCh : yup

sCrAtCh : y?

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : nothing

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : life's no longer a blast

sCrAtCh : wats wrong?

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : life's no blast anymore

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : i no longer have a blasting life

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : everything is spelled boring

sCrAtCh : no lah dear

sCrAtCh : i'll plan surprises and outing after my exams k?

sCrAtCh : starting with the macritchie bridge

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : realli

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : =)

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : that certainly brought a smile..

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : haha in a long long time

sCrAtCh : i wan to spend time with u dear

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : i noe

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : that was nice

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : i like that

¤§pä®k|ꤙ : it really made me happy

Haa...pen everything down cos I want to remember that. Life's a little blastful after all..hahaha. *I'm seriously easily contented huh?*

Wooo hooo...i smiled!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no.. so the evidence is in black and white liao... cham...

~juz pax~ said...

yeah.. looks more like a reminder to wenyao than a dedication to wy.. hahahaha