Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Zee's appetite

My appetite as you have possibly assumed, has greatly increase. Seriously, I've been trying hard to find the motivation for my appetite, which I have unable to discover. If not I would be pretty slim by now.

What I ate today (final check @ 3.08pm)

1) Honey drink in the morning (every morning a must)

2) Chicken essence (a must after a nightmare about the acapolypse woke me up in the middle of the nite)

3) one soya bean milk (large portion, minus the sugar)

4) one bowl of century egg with pork porriage (for lunch)

5) chicken salad (before I created this entry!)

Gross...now u noe why i ain't getting slimmer no matter how i try (or rather don't try!) Oh man. Somebody zip my mouth!

Now you know why I'm so broke. I spent a fricking $1.00 (soya milk) + $2.50 ( porriage) + $3.80 (chicken salad) = $7.30 on food for half a day. Damn!

No comments: