Monday, October 03, 2005

Murmmurings...

Back in the office at 10 am in the morning. Hasn't done any work...seems like database is down...cross fingers: no work for today.

Lugged the lappie and things that I'd forgotten to ask my parents to bring to my granny's (damnit) to work. Super awfully heavy. The laptop itself is killing me. Not forgetting the strain on my thighs from the run on Saturday. It's a fricking 3.8 km and I actually walked!!! What the hell! Ran 4.5 km on Thursday and was still refreshed. Gross...worse run ever, and I lost to my dad!!!!

Came in 6th!!! haha imagine that! The winner was stick thin! She reminds me of somebody in Africa. Maybe I'll get first if all my lards were off. This is the fattest I've ever felt in all my years as a human being. I think I'm officially going overweight!!! Arggh...the weighing scale is groaning under my weight!

Will be staying at my granny for about a week. Shall use this time to concentrate on my driving. I want to pass!!! I don't want to fail...it means another 300 bucks of which I am reluctant to give at all!!!! BBDC earns too much money! haha (will i be sued for libel? newspaper been talking about that lately...where's the free speech regime??)

I feel so bored lately, keep feeling pukish and having super bad headaches. I think the symptoms are due to something called 'workphobia'. Must be. I need to have something in my life to look forward... I want so many things!!! Why can't ppl be happy juz to be alive and not want anything? Arggh!

If I was that I'll probably be a nun, praying and knocking on the rock. But then again, I'll still have headaches and feelings of pukiness cos I'll be doing mundane work like knocking on the rock!***

Gross. I need some direction!!!

As you can see this entry is probably just crap and in case u actually spent time reading it...thank you for your time!

But since u r already here...might as well tell u more about myself.... hahaha

There are so many things I want to do!!!
1) Shopping madness
2) Spa retreat
3) Go perth and stone for a month
4) Go anywhere else as long as I'm not anywhere near Singapore
5) Sit and stone at home watch anime
6) Slim down!
7) Take a fashion course

As you can see, all these have nothing to do with work! Hai...life is boring! Somebody pls excite my life to the max!

As I've already told you, this entry is total murmurrings..so thanks for your time again...

Now you can see I have so much time at work with nothing to do today... I actually stopped my entry at *** (view above) and did some online window shopping b4 i continued.

Hai...I love the slack really...but life is so so so so so so so so boring. I think of nothing but food. Hai...

ok enough...timeout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that part where u say its all crap thanks for reading and u might as well say things about yourself..hoho...fish's humour!

Anonymous said...

yeah u must pass ur driving!!! Go for it! Failing really sucks...have to wait for 3 mths again wasting money for revisions n retest fees... when is your test?