Monday, September 26, 2005

depressing mode (for a long long time)

Just when I thought things got better,
just when I thought I could finally do something which I wanted to do.
Just when I thought I could at least find meaning in my work.

My dad tells me he can't afford my fashion studies.
It's quite a bomb, so much that I just feel like crying and crying.
Been waiting for so long and he tells me to wait again.
I cannot imagine being in the same job with nothing to look forward to.
Always thought people are so dead in their jobs, now I'm one of them.

Worked overtime today. Feel so disgusted at what I'm doing but who knows?
Now the bomb's drop, there goes everything.
I don't expect him to pay. Just don't have the money to pay now.

Gross. This is so much worse than not getting a job. I hate waiting just for things to happen. Been waiting and waiting just to be dropped a bomb.

Grossout. Can't even choose what I want in my life. Was so disgusted I just told my mom quietly to get out of the room, I don't even want to talk.

Gross.

No comments: