Friday, September 23, 2005

Wish list!!!

haha was surfing throught the tiffany website when i came across all these!!! So nice...shall inspire myself to buy...and if possible..well wishers who have money to spare u know what to do! (kidding la!)

Been eyeing this necklace for quite some time..it's shaped like a bean...so cute!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haa..the ring collections are not bad as well.. fit for everyday use!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now this is the best!!! SUper vintage and fit for marriage...**hint hint clue clue** of cos cannot afford la..but feasting for the eyes lei...haa...looks like some heirloom that is passed down likethat...this engagement ring is called 'LEGACY'. Last time when cher told me engagement and wedding bands are different and I tot it was so leh ceh..now that i see this..haha...changed my mind.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

u see...at the bottom got one more diamond one...so exquisite!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wah...can't imagine the day when I can afford my own diamonds...it's like a standard u set for urself u noe...buying girl's best friend. Haha..a show of independence. Wonder when I can come to that. Hah!

No comments: