Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pregnancy

I have a positive view on pregnancy. A bit too positive perhaps.

Been working around Raffles place and I've seen so many pregnant ladies. The government's publicity is doing really well. Imagine seeing three to four big-bellied woman walking towards the hawker centre, chatting and laughing. It makes me feel pregnancy is a good thing.

I've my share of positive experiences. I've seen aunts who love their children so much and still wanting to have two more after two kids. I've seen uncles carrying their kids around making sure the head count is right. I've seen doting husbands around pregnant mums.

The size doesn't apprehend me. Hah, I actually feel women are more beautiful during pregnancy. It's like a celebration of womanhood, the ability to bear children. It must feel good to have someone growing inside your body.

Not sure why I'm saying this, think I'm seeing too many pregnant women. They are like everywhere! Haha, or is it that I'm actually ready to settle down? Bah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! My sis said that being pregnant is the best thing in life! But the after birth...taking care of BB is tough job man...haha !

liz