Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dead meat!

I am totally a goner. Been spending money like nobody's business. Buying things at the spur of the moment. They say retail therapy works. Yes it works! But only up to the point when you figured out your monthly expenses are way off your league and the account balance seems to be depreciating. OMG! I am officially broke although I have a job. It's already two months and I don't know where my money has gone to =( I shall put my pay with someone else. Any volunteers?

Woke up this morning dreading work. Was lying at my bed picturing my old hall room. Hai. I wished I woke up at EA. The postcards on the wall, my ever messy cupboards, stacks of notes at the side of the table. That was the good old days! Not forgetting surprised meals hung on the door or even sweet notes under door. You know who u r!! I miss all of you so much. At least when I was back in hall, there'll be someone preventing me from buying stuffs online or just buying anything!

There was bad news. There is no holiday this friday. The boss said he was trying to get a day off for all of us because of some changes to the database. But guess wad? Boss boss say got other stuffs to do. Oh man! I have been looking forward to the long weekend! (Why do I feel like I'm in the army???!!!)

I hate working. Don't mean to sound like a whiny cat!(Whiny because I'm whiny, cats because they aren't exactly the favourite things on my list)

Boo hoo...whiny whiny whiny...

Dear fellow bitches, can we have a time to bitch? Hai...think it would be good therapy. And somebody please please smack my face until I don't spend anything!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want the Madrid English Garden Black!!! Sigh And i m even 'broker' than u leh...*smack itchy hands! Smack smack smack* Ahhh no use!!!

itchy monkey

Anonymous said...

think i got an idea!!! I volunteer to be ur 'bank' *hmm now i will have funds to purchase my madrid english garden black*

smart monkey