Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A different me

I read through some of my past entries, including the upsaid journal. I found a different me at every point of time.

Entries at the upsaid journal felt so different. It's like I'm really writing a journal, and not blogging like what I do in here. The difference is the tone i used. Hah, made me remembered the time I wanted to be a journalist.

There were things which I had already forgotten. Amazing! And I don't even remember writing some entries. Hah.

Times flies. It's a different me all over again. A 'me' with no perspectives, nothing to look forward to, just waiting as days go by. A 'me' who sometimes feel lost over whatever is going to happen to her life. A 'me' which I don't seem to know anymore. 'Me' is constantly changing. Not for the better sadly.

I hate 'me'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why u hate u? ppl grow up, go through different experiences, change, have more worries ... all these doesnt mean bad...
well...i do love u!