Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Every hour is a bonus

The past few days have been a frenzy and definitely overwhelming. Time just seem to pass so fast. One minute I'm having my driving test, another I'm talking happily to my granny about the results. Next I'm visiting my granddad at the hospital, the rushing up to his ward halfway through dinner. Soon I was trembling with fear as the doctors tried to save him behind close curtains. Next, I see all my family members coming to see my granddad for the last time. I saw my granny crying her heart out yelling for the man she loved. I witnessed my granddad's baptism, then saw him wait for the return of his precious daughter and granddaughter until he breathed his last. I saw the last image of him in the hospital with all the machines disconnected as he lay peacefully on the bed.

Doctor said he was dead on Friday night. I was shooed away while they try to resuscitate him. He revived later. Doctor said it was a miracle. Now every hour was a bonus. I witnessed so many miracles. I saw for the first time a spiritual warfare in the family. My granddad talked to all of us even when he was unconscious. God is merciful and gracious. He was fighting the war for granddad's salvation.

It pained to hear what he said to granny. He said she was a lovely woman, very pretty. He was sorry he was bad to her before, and he said he had to go first. He said he loved her all the time althought it didn't seemed like it from his actions. And one day they will meet at the same place where they will be together again.

He spoke to everyone of us there. He held on until my aunt and cousin got back from Australia. I saw his heartbeat gradually decreasing from 80 to 0 for the two hours when he struggled. He said he was happy, very very happy. He said it was beautiful, the place he saw was beautiful.

His heart stopped a couple of times, and regained when more ppl came. He spoke until all gathered and he went away. Nobody cried. Everyone knew it was good.

God gave him more than 12 hours of bonus. It was a bonus to everyone. God is kind and merciful, he also gave him an eternity of bonus in paradise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl u passed ur driving test? WAH!!! CONGRATS!!! well life...ups and the downs...take care!

:D monkey