Monday, October 03, 2005

Dilemma

I called Raffles la salle and asked for some advice regarding fashion studies. I was hoping to go for an advance diploma which costs about 28000 bucks for 2 years part time course. The this advisor (Gladys) started telling me it's no point getting an advance diploma when I already have a degree in some other places. She was actually encouraging a certification in merchandising instead. That's when the dilemma starts.

Raffles la salle: 15000 for 18 months, no graduation
Nanyang academy for fine arts: 3600 for 18 months, fashion show a prerequisite for graduation

Seems like the choice is pretty obvious. But the thing is, raffles la salle is more well-known than nafa, different credibilities. And I'm quite afraid nafa only provides touch and go modules and I felt la salle was more professional. One is super cheap and another need to scrimp. And nafa is 5 bus stops away from my office!!!


What shd I do?

Comments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl u must take care of urself too! :)