Saturday, December 31, 2005

End 2005

Can't believe the year pass so fast. It definitely wasn't a breeze. I wouldn't say any year was a breeze. In fact, I seem to get even more depress towards the end of the year which I'm not sure why. Every year it seems to get more depressing. It's like counting down to the day you die. One year passed and I looked back with nice memories, only to be overwhelmed by the fact that nice things finish fast and bad things might come even faster. The funny thing about this year end is, I found myself thinking which are the places where there might be terrorist attacks or natural disasters. Call me a pessimist. Or maybe the resultant effect of holiday blues. Either way, I just don't feel good about year endings.

This year has definitely been overwhelming, and I thought 2004 was overwhelming enough. Hah. But sad to say, this year hasn't been really that positive. There were so many depressing months and I think there might be more to come.

This is what happened personally for year 2005:
1) Celebrated my 22nd birthday --> March 22nd, so 22nd birthday seemed significant.
2) Graduated from NUS
3) Visited Bangkok
4) Went China and conquered the Great Wall of China
5) Started on my first job
6) Got my first pay of $10000, but pity, I didn't save any. Well, maybe next year.
7) Left Ridge View Residences, aka, EA (I still miss it!)
8) Shopped at G2000 for shirts and pants
9) Pass my Driving (never in my life I think I would pass!)
10) Baptism of my paternal grandparents
11) Death of my beloved Grandpa
12) Experienced God's Miracles
13) Fattest weight I ever been ---> 51.5kg (damn!)
14) Celebrated my 5th year with Wenyao
15) Bought my first digital camera
16) Cousin Kai-ian was born


Just to note, only those which are in bold are events that are worth smiling about. The rest are well..quite sucky. I'm sure there are many more things i did this year but I just couldn't remember them, or at least too depressing to even list them out. Yeah, so that's about it. Not going for countdown or spending the eve with anyone.

All in all, I do think this is a depressing year. I feel so boring I would kill myself to spend my entire life with this sort of person. Gross. 'Happy' New Year everyone!

1 comment:

~juz pax~ said...

hey! i was there for 1), 3) and 7)!! haha happy new year! =)