Sunday, June 25, 2006

Kids!

Went to my granny house today. Was goofing around and playing with baby Kai-ian (17 months) when suddenly I caught a glimpse of his big brother, Keanne (5 yrs), poking his head out of the toilet door. Immediately, I yelled over and asked what he was doing with that sneaky look in his eyes. Kai-ian had a habit of playing with the water in the toilet bowl so I thought it could have been a family habit. (He thinks it's a play pool!)

He gave me a look and rolled his eyes (yes, he rolled eyes) and told me he wasn't up to anything funny but had just shitted. Then I gave him a look that says "huh?". He confirmed my horror by saying he needs someone to wipe his butt.

The maid was busy with something so I shouted for my mom for help. Then she said just wipe. I walked into the toilet with his tiny shorts and undies sprawled all over the toilet. Stared at him hoping for some advice. And he responded just like the Uncle in him. (His nickname is Uncle...)

He said, " Just wipe my butt.." I was horrified. I finally did the grotesque swipe on his small behind. He stared at me still. I thought we were done. Then he said," my mummy washes my butt". I felt horrified. He actually came down from the toilet seat and pointed out the hose for me.

So I asked him, " How does your mummy wash? Does she wash like this?" ( I was doing the action of rubbing my hands on the backside) And he nodded his head. After the hideous encounter, he came down from the seat and said now's the time to wash his hands (and mine too!).

After that, he commented in an uncle-ly manner. "You know my mummy only splashes my backside with water when she washes, you're different".

Gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u mean u got trick by him. kids nowadays. haiz.. school starting and i still haben sleep.. gross...-jj-

Anonymous said...

Hmm... that nickname juz sounds so familiar....... i really wonder.......

On a different note... seems like u r quite prepared for motherhood... haha.. not bad.. better to pick up some skills now then get culture shock later... but i must comment that when given a job u gave ur veri best n all for it! I shall commemorate u for that... as someone would always say... haha =)


Kenneth