Thursday, June 08, 2006

39 days later

Woah..haven't been blogging for 39 days. But I guess nothing much happened within this period. Job's the same, person getting abit wacko (my colleagues can vouch that), daily momentum getting abit slower, working hours abit later. Haha. And the thing I noticed, blogs are updated monthly. Less people are blogging recently, is it age related? Or stress related? Or simply can't be bothered. But seriously, why do people blog? esp when it's the few miserable bones reading it. Hah.

Yeah, typing an entry to make sure I still keep my a monthly habit (at least)!

Well, job's still the same. Bleah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True... i think once we start working, we haf less personal time and perhaps cos of that ppl blog lesser too... kinda of sad... but wad to do? tt's life? but do blog once a while k cos i still read ur blog!!!

Anonymous said...

monkey

me too!!! me a fan of ur blog!!