Monday, June 19, 2006

Daily rantings

I believed if someone were to ask me what is the most sia suay thing I ever did, I would have problems remembering. Such things happen to me almost everyday, and they have become such a commonality, I would feel wierd if I didn't get them.

Take for example, I slipped on my way to work near Amoy. You those those slips where you get caught offguard momentarily, just in time to catch hold of your footing in that split second. You'll feel funny about it because right at that moment, if you facial expression was in slowmo, it will look disgustingly hilarious. I laffed at myself after that.

Oh, and I choked on fish bone yesterday.

Plus, my granny thought I had a bald patch on my head when it was the blond area of my hair. I am officially a redhead now.

Bad thing that happened, I am going to shift my desk to the top floor, and that means no more possums having fun in the office. That is really sian. Theresa is someone I look forward to spending time in the office. So much fun. =( I sound like a les!

Bummer.

No comments: