Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year New Skin

Well well. How's the skin? Thought it was magnifico! White and classy. What a way to bring in a new year. The new skin may in fact refer to mine. A new Zee perhaps. Hah. Classy and fair? Super unlikely. Hah! Something good I hope though.

Made my resolutions for this year like a week ago. Haven post them up. Shall use that as my guidelines for this year. Something to look forward to hopefully.

Starting work in PM tomorrow. Good or bad hard to say. Well..who knows?

Oh ya..thanks to the magnificent one who created this skin. Absolutely fantabulous! See the credits section. Searched so long for a perfect skin and I think I found one. Not just a perfect skin but a perfect skin provider. Haha. Check out her pics! super chio! (JX: if u r reading this i'm sure u'll like them)

Alritey. Have a great new year! (To myself..haha)

No comments: