Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Grossed out day

Damn day. First the rain spoilt everything (again).
Then some wussy said he doesn't like me cos I control my bf too much. Come on, you don't even know me. Go get a bf to control. Quit hanging on mine. And btw, I had your mind games. You sound just like a big bf stealer who's using underhand means. Get a life! And pls don't do that to other ppl's bf! Ass hole.
Third, came back home to my dad staring at me like I did something bad. What the hell. Said I didn't call home the whole day, and when I said I did, he said I called home for wad. Last straw came when he told me he's splitting 50-50 with me for the new furniture he bought. What a way to start a home-coming conversation. Hello? If I am paying, kindly consult. And damn. I don't even have a bonus, ask me where to fork out that kind of money? I'm barely spending anything this month and quit, quit asking me for money when the amount barely means anything to you! I get so sensitive when people ask me for money. Why go 'hoo haa' over an increment when the money is barely enough? Why do I feel my life is made miserable by others? Damn.

No comments: