Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hoooo...

Not sure what to write for the title but I got something BIG to announce. Wenyao is now my colleague! First time working with him...haha..thought will be exciting..but not at all. It's just the same. Hoo..

He's working as a temp here but he sure is more serious than the full time worker typing here. hahaha.

Hai...I feel so sleepy I want to sing out loud to keep me awake. At least work will be like ktv session, something a little more fun! Haha. Feel abit gien to sing along with the songs in my ipod. Gross. I can only mouth them out. At least when I work from home I sing out loud, to keep myself awake. Bad for my brother's ears but good for my energy. hahaha.

Blabbering blabbering blabbering.

Hooo...(crap!)

3 comments:

~juz pax~ said...

hahahahaha, so nice.. let's meet up for lunch.. :P

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!! Can go lunch together! When you are bored can go over and hit his head, can ask him to pour water for you, can go home together etc! Cool! I am kidding on the hit and run plus pour water part... -_-

monkey

Anonymous said...

Your title Hooo, the first thought that comes to my mind is "Santa" here? ok..I know...very cold...