Monday, December 05, 2005

Work

Got this poem from Alice's blog. Nice love poem.

"Love Story of Work"

Monday waits for Wednesday
But Wednesday only cares about Friday
And Friday loves Saturday
While Saturday's brother, Sunday, avoids Monday

Inspired by her, I began a search (with the help of my colleague) of another literary work.

"Office Prayer"

Dear Lord,

Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change

The courage
To change the things I cannot accept,

And the Wisdom
To hide the bodies of those people
I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also,
Help me to be careful of the toes I step on today

As they maybe connected to the ass
That I might have to kiss tomorrow

Yeaps...what a way to express office politics. A great "Work" of art!

Whoever said work was mundane? Work is so 'expressive' after all! Hah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha work is expressive afterall? Funny leh!

monkey