Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sports Club

Couldn't sleep, kept having a nagging feeling of something amiss. Suddenly remembered the cd jeanette gave to each of us during her bday. Took out the cd and started watching (first time watching to be exact)...saw all the crazy things that we did during the time when we were running MC. Cannot imagine doing those things now, just didn't seem right. Or is it because the crowd is no longer the same, setting different as well.

Think my whole NUS life was almost affliated with sports club. Got into windsurfing at a tender age of 19, scrapped myself dry going to east coast three times a week just so that the club can earn money! hahaha. Bus ride is 90 mins, plus the early wake ups and bus fare (which sadly, cannot be claimed..).

Joined sports club in year two, although it stopped b4 I took my last endearing step into year 3, the hostel was like a mini sports club. So many of us were staying there, meetups still often. Hai. Those were the days.

Great...I can't sleep and I m reminising. Goodness...is there someone who is feeling like me now? I miss playing whose line. I think I lost the vibe.

1 comment:

~juz pax~ said...

ah... those were the days huh..
yeah.. the setting is different..
I could only say that half of my uni life revolves around sports club.. and the other half.. i'm leaving in agony, and i'm jus glad i'll be graduating in 1 sem time..

of coz, those friendships forged in MC days will never be forgotten =)