Sunday, August 21, 2005

I MISS MONKEY!

aiyo...din mean to leave out one! of cos i miss u too! To show how much I miss you...i shall dedicate one whole entry to u!

I miss u helping me whenever i needed help. showing me the tops u buy from bossini and watch me gulp in shock when u showed me another top which looked exactly the same but different color. hohoho

then the time when u acc me to do pedicure and in the end none of us did any but bought back loads of snacks!! hahaha and also all the grocery shopping!!!! I miss them!

still got the time where we will go bazaar together...ur mum bringing me and jj dinner also. Yes! I missed ur mom's meals!!!! I like to eat her food (although i try to skip the rice...cos i'm too fat not rice not nice hor.)The egg with ladyfingers is nice, the bitter gourd is nice, the tau pok is nice, the vege nice...all very nice! Say liao mouth watery le.

Then also the first time u took me to the laundry room!!! that's when I knew how to do laundry!!! Wah u taught me how to do laundry!!! And also the times when we would go to ur room and hang out and u would let me lie on ur bed too and munch on what's in ur full of magnets fridge.

Not forgetting the little nice nice notes that u always slip under my door plus all the nice little goodies u got for me n jj! I kept every note ok!

And this one very important! Remember the time when u n jj took to me to west coast in the middle of the night when it was raining? I remember that. U got sick becos of me and I will nt forget the time u held my hand when I was wailing and crying in my room. Ur touch was really what I needed. =)


Thanks Alice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob sob...have u ever see a tearing monkey? sigh really ...hall life is so much so much fun and filled with so much wonderful memories...

monkey missing fish n pig
even missing the study days at yih...kind of gross huh

Anonymous said...

WAH!!!!! Unfair, she got 1 whole entry whereas i only got 1 word --- jj..... But nia mind, since i'm such a nice person, i shall not ji jiao cos I MISS YOU PPL TOO!!! Opps, i mean animals... ***Lame Lame Lame***