Wednesday, August 10, 2005

oh so sinful!

These two days have been a period of sinful time!
Yesterday was mom's birthday so went out for lunch at some chinese restaurant. On the way to the restaurant, we actually met with my granny and aunts! Then jio them all out to eat lunch...in the end ate a lunch which was far greater then our usual 4-5 dish crusine i presume...hahaha

After that went shopping at Robinson's. I must have grown really old cos I realised I enjoy shopping there!!! (no lar...cause they change abit of range...hahaha) OMG! The moment I stepped in it was heaven. My mom was a member so we had like 20 per cent off. And guess wad? The nine west series was on sale!!! hahaha...bought like 2 bags for onli 50 bucks each. Super big catch!!! Bought some nail polish and manicure stuffs and came home and paint my nails pretty! haha so bimbotic...but realli nothing much to look forward to once u start working...hai. Saw this guess bag which was absolutely fabulous! but cost a fricking 259 bucks...which judging from my current account, unable to afford...haha

went to OG next! went scouting for wallets too...and guess wad...to my amazement they have a greater range of guess products...and i always thought they sold auntie stuff! haiyo..i was so wrong. Bought this wallet which i thought was realli great!!! hahaha...then saw this pair of shoes which i didn't buy cos no size! sobz!

on the way back my dad said me and my mom zhong du (poisoned) buy and buy like dunno wad...how i wish it was her birthday everyday...hahaha. then my mom decided to treat us for some dinner...told her i was full and didn't want to eat the crabs...and in the end i ate the most!

was bumming around procrastinating work juz now when i went to scout for food. seriously wasn't hungry until i opened the freezer and guess wad i saw?! royce chocs!!! somebody must have got it for her as a gift (there was the same one last year). wah seh...u imagine me yelling in excitment and eating them up...so happy. i'v eaten 4 tim tams, 5 pieces of royce chocs already!! so sinful...well well...this is a pretty bimbotic entry...back to work now.
taa

No comments: