Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dim Sum Dollies!

Went to watch dim sum dollies yesterday. It is sooo soooo soooo soooooo good!!!! Everybody must watch! I laughed till my sides ache. It was so damn funny, all the short skits that tell everything singapore and our daily lives. It was caustically mocking at first loves, singapore's politics and current entertainment scene. Wah seh...and I heard from wy's friend that their first production was even better than this. I seriously thought this was really excellent!

There was a scene where Lucy Liu (Killbill) was challenging Zhang Ziyi (crouching tiger hidden 'bitch'). Then Lucy was asking Hossan Leong (Bruce Lee) to translate what ziyi was saying then when he was trying to translate what Lucy said in English to Ziyi, she said she understood English. They went like 'ooh'. Then she said..."The salt is too salty." I was like...hahahahahahaha.

Then there was this part where Pam Oie started to sing on her guitar...part of the lyrics went like this...at thirty, this man promised me a bag from hermes, and in the end he gave me herpes...loads of crap!

All the acting was super lame...highly recommended. Can't wait for their next production to come. Too bad I watched the last show yesterday...and somebody walked away with a honda jazz!!! So lucky. (got lucky draw one)

No comments: