Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I MISS SCHOOL!!!!

Bwah hooo hooo...was taking the train back from bbdc after taking my final theory test to work when I saw so many bloody ppl on their way to sch! (I passed theory! first to leave...looking damn smart and ozzing nonchalance!)

Oh man! When was the last time I had the feeling of waking up in the morning just to go to school (other than bbdc...driving sch!) I miss my nice little room...i miss the sumptious suppers...i miss running to jj's room and buay pai seh de plop on her bed. I miss hanging around ppl in sch!!! I miss irritating peisze during econs and i miss sleeping in the lecture halls! I also miss running around the sch late at nite! Arggh! Does anyone miss it as much as I do? Why do I feel so difficult to let go? Wy say everyone has left so no point staying...true...but I feel so so lost in this corporate world! Arggh.

Grandma says work comes independence...you can make your own decisions and buy stuffs you've always wanted. I dun crave for this independence at all! I find no joy outside school boundaries. I find no joy coming to work with four walls enclosed, looking at the comp, thinking when I can reach my quota and be gone for the day! I hate to go home just wishing the next day was the weekend. Gross. Childish. Yes i agree. Very very childish. Arrgh...why is life so lost?

Sometimes I wish I can travel around...like travel within singapore also can! No need to come to the chair that awaits me like hell's gate everytime I step into the office! Been trying to make my life exciting until yesterday when it just struck me. Things are not gonna change. Like when my granny ask me how's work...i say gave her a look and waved my hands horizontally in a straight line.

I hate the feeling of getting stuck in a situation. Never thought working life was great. Never never never. arggh.

Sometimes I miss everything so much I just want to enclose myself at home so at least I wont see so much changes when I see farmiliar faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sob sob monkey's name not mentioned in the above post...
boo hoo...