Monday, January 17, 2005

monday

haven't been blogging in a while...realised nothing much happened in the past week too. school has started and i've been pretty much bumming around...trying to enjoy wad's left of my school days.

it's really wierd cos u see how u changed from young to now. i remember telling my mom i'd wish i could be an adult quickly when i was young. could always remember her expression when she said i'll regret wad i said. yeah...am i regretting it? hah. yes and no.

she was just telling her about her growing up yesterday. asked her if she felt afraid when she got married...and she said she was just too young to understand. too young. she gave birth to my bro when she was 22. i'm graduating at that age. she said she didn't even know what fear was when she had my bro. to her everything was the same. they were pretty much brought up to think this is part of life. wad about us then? graduates think too much i think. i always thought studying university was part of life. i always thought my dad gave me quite abit of direction. primary, secondary, tertiary (university only). he didn't mention about marriage. (!!!!) he did mention getting a bf after uni days....but well.. so how now?

counting down to my last days of studying... embarrass to mention it...but i think you'll have to tear me from the walls of EA on the day of graduation. i love nus too much to let it go. or shd i say the freedom before adulthood?

No comments: