Friday, January 07, 2005

gross

went to visit my granny yesterday....have been accompanying her the past few days...and guess wad....she'll be baptised today...at the hospital! very fwah!

my second uncle visited yesterday with his wife and grand daughter. i dun even know wad her name is. and seriously i think she could be called brat. there she was... screaming for a can of coke as she walks into the ward...and then i offered to take her to the 7 eleven to buy for her...and she refused. went all the way down and got the coke for her...and guess wad...she dun wan it. refused to take it from my hands...practically pretending i'm not there while she was trying to climb up a railing. i was so afraid she'll bite my head off and i had to look for her grandparents for help. wad a niece! then she gladly took the coke from her grandpa...refusing to thank me for it....worse little kid i've hanged out with. then there she was running from one ward to another ward...non stop...with her little nike sneakers slapping against the polished floor...with all the grannys in the ward staring at her making the din....at the point of moment a song sprang up into my mind. 'there she goes...there she goes again...' and there she went...running non stop....i'm starting to hate her already...hah...and guess my granny din realli like her too. hah. she was like saying she'll be worse if they do not teach her now.

back to the hair-raising issue! now i'm fantasia tanrino...according to wy...he is being very nice already... but according to me...if there's anybody who's going to describe me...he/she will probably say,' oh look, there's the nun' or 'oh that's so sad...she must be going through chemo', or 'oh...a boy' or 'oh...what an ugly girl..' or 'oh...no..' gross. one month of staying tanrino style...so scared to look in the mirror...it's horrible... damage control was done but still as horrible...if u think it's horrible now...it was ten times worse b4...i hate the woman arggh

parents haven't seen it yet...but i think my mom will laugh her head off...my dad will be shocked...and my brother will say ' why so ugly' duh. seriously i look more like the patient than a visitor when i step into nuh...gross.

No comments: