Tuesday, January 04, 2005

fucking retard

a great part of me wants to kill a woman now..
the stupid woman who tried to cut my hair until she realises it's a tad bit too short..
until she keeps telling me all it does is a little bit of styling..
man....u shd have seen her attempt to style it..
i look like a kid whose picking up trash..
and guess wad...she didn't see that her cuts were all uneven...and she told me done...
gross...wish i could juz give her a tight slap.
after waiting for 100 mins she gave me this....and b4 that...the salon attendant din even mention abt the waiting...gross..
fucking retard is not referring to her...it me btw...that's how i look...side burns so short i look like an eediot...she says the classic cut...u mean er... the retard cut...and to think u paid a fucking 26 bucks for a hairdo which only requires a person of an IQ of 10 to do. snip snip...opps..ok

btw the shop is pro trim...in west mall...the fucking 'hairdresses' is an aunty...gross...only aunty around anyway...thought i was young enough to be bullied...gross

No comments: