Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So it's 346am on a Wednesday morning...

and I decided to blog what I had missed! Been sleeping LP timing (6am this morning for yesterday's sleep) but sleeping 8 hours (not so LP-encouraged)! Reason I slept so late yesterday was because I wanted to complete this photo album which I was doing for the wedding in September. I wanted to make it into a professional album, and thought the masterpiece was out at 6am in the morning of Tuesday, but turned out, I needed to do more edits! And thus, I am still awake till now. Want to make sure everything is OK before I zip it to WY for his comments. The Zipping takes forever! And in the midst, I'm just doing some deco stuff for the NYE Countdown RETRO Party this THURSDAY!

So to update...

27 Dec, Sun - The day was spent watching some shows! I'm so thankful for PPLive! So many shows it's amazing. And the streaming is so damn fast. Only downside is that you can only search in chinese characters, but that's easy really. Just google-CN-ed for it. Anyway, I caught G Force while doing my uRobic! The guinea pigs are sooooo cute! Met Yuyin for dinner at Don's for some sinful Crab Bee Hoon. Nice, and I really missed it so much! Sihui and Guobin joined us as well. Had the Koi Bubble tea, this time tried the passion fruit flavor, not bad. And brought Lim Chee Guan's Bak Kwa! Reminds me of WY everytime. He loves it so much. Well, buy for my dad. He loves to munch while watching teevo. Will be many months before I see YY next. She's heading back home to Malacca then KL to work. She's such a great friend and I will miss her so much! Can't wait to visit her too!

28 Dec, Mon - Met Gin for a movie at JP. Yup, chipmunks her favourite. We got there like 45 mins early and was told they only had single tickets, with front row seats! So I sat on first row, and Gin, directly behind me on the second. Lucky the distance was still endurable. The show, like all chipmunks show, is OK. But I thought the first episode was slightly better. The Squeakuel was of course, as expected, with lots of squeaking.

Met Andrew and passed him the Symbols book at Bt Gombak MRT after. WY was so embarrassed to lend the book to him because he included some sweet nothings (Oh...) on the first page before sending it back to me to read. And the sweet nothings included spoilers too, which sort of don't make it a priority now. Haha. Anyway, so sweet of him. =*

Went to Granny's house after and went for a run. Been a month since I last ran and was a little stretched after the 4km run. I should seriously run more. Been eyeing this nike chip thing, shall consider it after I've chalked up my miles. If not, a waste of money. Had dinner at Granny's and heard her complain for about 1.5 hrs non-stop. Hai, sometimes I really wonder what's the best solution for her. After hearing what my aunt said, I guess they are in the process of making some arrangements again. It's really hard to manage when understandings cannot be achieved. Well, well.. maybe she just needed someone to listen, or maybe she should just honestly say what she feels. I think she's holding back and at the same time assuming people would just know how she feels. Isn't this the same with everyone around, regardless of age. We are often holding back what we feel because we do not want to look bad by voicing out, but at the same time, we hope people will just get it, because you get it. It's funny isn't it. Who's the best person to understand? You of course. How can you expect another person who is not you to wholly understand what you feel or do? Maybe in some situations, but definitely not all. And it's in these loopholes that the person with the expectations get discouraged. Weird world. It's all one big circle. Alright.. I digressed.

And this is the day I was busying myself with the photoalbum making program from just1book.com.sg and slept at 6am on Tuesday while making the wedding album! (I completed and I'm so proud of myself!) WY and I officially have a new hobby! But we'll keep it to one album per year. Hah.

29 Dec, Tue - And I woke up at 1pm! Scary. Had to call Soon to update him and was so embarrassed when he exclaimed that I just woke up. Wait! What do I have to be embarrassed about???!!! Anyway, he set some homework for me to do which is 80% completed. Met with SC, Daji and Zm for costume shopping after. Ate at Benten at Iluma and they have these huge mugs of ice-cream. Shall go try it when WY comes back! Not too sure if he can finish the SGD38.80 sundae!

Walked around Bugis street for costumes for the guys. Realised their stuff are damn cheap and styles are rather up to date. In the next year of diminishing income, I shall shop there instead! Daji shopped! He shopped so much he wanted to incorporate more gear! I always thought he was joking when he said he liked pink. And guess what, he LOVES pink. Hah. He will be wearing a super loud costume that day! Shall take pics and upload!

So now it's 411am and I've finished sending all the stuff and the required for today. So I shall go and let my body take a rest. I hope the fat will dissipate during the sleep too. Haha.

No comments: