Monday, December 07, 2009

The missing days Part 1 - 22 to 25 Nov

So I haven't been updating my daily activities as promised. I shall try to recap the dates that were lost!

22 Nov - I have no idea what I did. It was a Sunday and that's as much as I know it!

23 Nov - This was a busy day. I went for a movie with my parents. Watch 2012 at JP and my dad fell asleep at the beginning. Thought the whole show was really scary. The effects are devastating and the imagery is certainly not what I was expecting. Imagine the world ending this way in 3 years. That would be horrifying. It's a little like looking at the 911 incident. Helplessness. Nonetheless, it's a rather good show to watch I must say.

Went to Chee Hoe for a urine test after. Realised my legs have been rather sore for days, such that I couldn't even bend. I had ran a few times, but it's taking too long to heal. Initially wanted to take both blood test (for my ck levels) and urine test (just in case my kidneys are really damaged), but I got there late and blood samples cannot be taken. So took just for kidneys and I am glad to know that they are in proper care.

Headed down to WY's place for soup. His mum was nice enough to cook soup for me. For you know..women soup to assist in bb-making. Hahaha. Then headed down to Jap class. I had missed a week's of class and went down half an hour earlier for speedy make up. And the actual class after. Monday night is not my usual lesson and this teacher is really intensive! I have never spoken that much in my entire course with Nagai Sensei (saturday class)! It's kind of stressful but it's good in a sense. By the time I completed the class I was overwhelmed. It was like 2 lessons in 3 hrs. Peng.

24 Nov - Went brunch with my parents at West Mall. Usual hangout place Mayim. Then met JJ at 1pm at Sakae. It's scary cos I was really gorging myself. Haha. Food after food. Had a nice chat with her. Been quite long since we talked like this. Wanted to head down to the clinic to take blood and I realised I was too late again. The despatch left and blood samples cannot be kept! Wasted. So went down to collect the camera from ZM's place and I saw his twin nieces! Damn cute!!!!! I am so inspired to have twins. They are so adorable.. lucky ZM. Now he has 3 nieces to take care of. Hahaha. Now I shall go find out how to get twins... maybe there's some way or something to customized them. Hohoho.

Headed down to WY's place for a short while before going down to Cityhall to meet Cui. Before that I got her gift from Swarovski. Haha. Nice I think. We had quite a long talk. Had a better idea on her marriage and I'm looking forward to her house-warming! She said it's arty farty and I have no doubt it's gonna be fantastic!

25 Nov - The Primary School called and requested that I head down for a short interview at 845am today. I mentioned I would be flying off for Vietnam but the lady sort of insisted. She said I could come early so I can start on time. Gin followed along since she was staying with me on Thursday. We reached at 830am, imagine my shock when I saw the principal driving off. Next I was told that in the principal's absence, the vice-principal (who is holding the interview) has to attend a meeting she was supposed to go. So I waited...and waited.. and finally.. got my interview 1 hr 15 mins later. Gross. And before that I told the coordinator I was in a hurry and she said if I was busy, I could just skip the interview. Peng! Interview lasted less than 10 mins. At that point I was thinking, if the management couldn't deal with this, how would the children learn since no effective examples were set. Guobin was the third interviewee and he mentioned they could have called to ask him to come a little later. But well, judging from the speed of the interview, it really shouldn't take long. Tsk Tsk. Had to take a cab down to really take the blood test next. Waste of money and time! And CH was nice enough to make the process a painless one. Hah. Vietnam next!

No comments: