Tuesday, December 01, 2009

And I am back!

30 Nov - So I am back from Vietnam. Shall update the post about the trip at a later date.

Woke up early and wanted to confirm the interview timing with the company. The coordinator called when I was in Vietnam and requested that I replied the email, and I did so almost immediately. Can see how eager I was right.

Went for brunch with my parents at IMM's Ah Mei. Walked around Daiso after that. So many things to buy for Christmas decorations. And I have finally got an idea what to get for WY. Shall go scouting tomorrow!

My dad drove me down to the interview location after. Had a chat with the Designer, quite a nice guy but I really flunked when he asked me how much I know about the brand. I know, I should have found out. They have lots of brand under them. But I thought he was the designer of another brand I was familiar with. But well, he showed me a brochure and I thought the apparel was fantastic! Anyhow, I'm just hoping they will take me. Fingers-crossed!

Went for dinner with my parents and my maternal aunt at this restaurant called Vanilla Pod. It's located right inside Mandai Orchid Gardens. Quite a nice place. Shall go with WY when he comes back! The steak is highly recommended. Seemed like it's my youngest aunt's 10 year anniversary of marriage. So envy to see them so blissful. With their 3 kids, it's really amazing. And they gave us a treat too! It's weird that we are celebrating with them. Quite extra. Hahaha.

Took the initiative to upload the pics for the Vietnam trip. Not too bad eh.. Hah. I got the approval from WY to shop! So ASOS. Here I come!

No comments: