Sunday, December 20, 2009

The procrastinating weeks!

This is bad, it doesn't mean I have been procrastinating doing things for these past 3 weeks..but well, maybe a little procrastination. But, I was really lagging on updating the blog, which I've set out to update daily. So I shall sum them all up in a gist!

2 Dec - Went to the afternoon jap class. Rather weird, cos the whole class were women! Which I later reckoned to be Tai Tais. Only there are free enough for afternoon class. Haha. And WY said I was training to be a Tai Tai. Which perhaps I just might! Met DX for dinner after, went Ootoya again. This time we didn't order this much!

3 Dec - Watched Mulan that day with my parents. The show that made me cried so much! Gross. I was seriously crying alot. The show was OK, but somehow I cried...ALOT! Came back and started doing WY's present, of which I spent close to 9 hrs with my bum on the hard floor. Seriously hard work! And I'm glad he received it and loved it as much as I do! Oh! And Daddy got me this electric candle light burner. He said I would find it useful since I sleep with night light! So nice!

4 Dec - Think I did nothing much for this day. Headed down for the POS Creation meeting, and before that supposed to go for the MCW Meeting and I didn't turn up! Anyway, had a nice supper with Sihui @ Thai Express after, and we headed to Club Chinois @ Clark Quay for drinks after. It was a long night!

5 Dec - Cousin Andrew's Wedding! Woke up at 730am and headed for his place after. He only held a church wedding, but it was the most touching wedding I went. It was sweet and especially tearful when Andrew said his thanks to his dad (my uncle in law) who had been waiting for him to get married. And his dad was only recently discharged from the hospital from a 3rd stroke I think! And all went well, thanks to God Almighty, that Uncle in law had the health to attend his son's wedding! I swore everyone in the church cried! Headed down for curry party at SC. Well, it was only a party of 4, and the curry was good! Serving was super huge. Haha. Had some guitar hero session, and this is the earliest it ended! 11pm. WOW.

6 Dec - JX came to view the new house today. Diana came along too. Had a good discussion about how the house is gonna be like, and I'm so excited to view the mood pics, which I presume will come out in Feb! Went to WY's place and dump his presents, the grocery he wanted (and it includes RICE! Yes 5kg of RICE and I lugged it to his place along with many other things!) Met PF @ Bukit Panjang Plaza and had some dinner and damn good follow up!

7 Dec - I don't remember what I did today. But I did something!

8 Dec - Watched Beauty & the Beast with DX!!! First time watching theatre without WY. It was quite a kiddy production I think, but well, not too bad!

9 Dec - This was a bz day! Met Doris for lunch at Raffles Place, had a good time catching up! Had a not so nice Vietnamese lunch and then I'm off to Chinatown for the auntie that alter my clothes! Collected my clothes and headed down to Vivo to get some stuff. Walked around (and of course shopped!) for about 2 hrs before heading down to JOO CHIAT for MCW assisting! I can't believe it's Joo Chiat and I made my way down myself! For the first time!!! Haha. And guess what.. the assisting ended at 3am!!! Luckily Shihua drove me back after. Nice!

10 Dec - Met Gin early in the morn and set out for Orchard. It was quite a fun and unexpected day. Unexpected in the sense it was funner than usual. Haha. Went Taka and had lunch at KFC, went Cold Storage and shopped for some Meiji choc stuff (for Gin!) Valene met us after and we started towards 313@Somerset for the Uniqlo sale! Then after we went UrbanWrite and got some really great scrapbooking stuff! Not too many varieties but the stuff's cheaper! Had starbucks before Valene met Nathan for movie and Gin and I headed down to Wisma to shop abit before going down IKEA! And it was a super long day, and super stressing on the pockets!

11 Dec - Went for POS helpout and it lasted the whole entire day! Took the bus to Henderson on my own!!! Hahahaha. Now I know how to get there on my own by public transport! Erm.. besides the cab.

12 Dec - Visited Cui's house today!! So nicely done. And saw XiuXiu! The dog is simply so nice. She has that sad doled eye which made it so irresistible! Going to her house was a little out of the blue. Initially, I was asking directions to go to Ryan's house (which is located at Buangkok) and was asking Cui if there was any bus that goes that. And she said her new place is just next to the condo Ryan is staying so I went up to have a look! Went to Ryan's place for the TCC BBQ and the turnout was like only 6 of us - Ryan, Ava, Ava's Sis (who has freaking long legs btw), Lorraine, Lorraine's husband and Zee (which is me btw). But it was great catching up! Had a peek at Ryan's place and it was immaculate! I really mean immaculate, and this was freaking me out. This guy is so NEAT!

13 Dec - Went church for the first time in many months! Realised the old church changed alot! Headed down to the Akira Sale with Gin and got this hand held blender at a cheap price of SGD19.90. Hah!Met up with my SAJC Classmates (for the first time in many years!) @ taka in the evening. Decided to drive there, and I was glad I did! (My parents left for Genting and I pretty much had the car to myself for the next few days!!!) There were only about 10 people there, and finally all of them left except for Zhichao, Junjie and John. People whom I was really close to when I was in JC. Drove Zhichao and John home and had a really good chat with Zhichao as he was the last to drop off. It was really nice! This lockermate of mine never fail to make conversation great!

14 Dec - Drove to Citihall and had lunch with Brandon! He saw me and exclaimed I look younger! (Doris mentioned that when I met her too btw..hehehe) He said he should quit his job and I looked radiant. HOHOHOHO. Anyway, had a good lunch with him at Soup Spoon. He finally tried something else other than Tokyo Stew. Haha. Then I shopped for the ingredients for the cake before heading down to Granny place to bake! The cake was horrible!!!! Somehow it just didn't cooked properly. Was so upset. Lucky we baked pineapple cookies as well. Headed down to meet Chee Hoe to clear up some stuff about BLP and got him some cookies (which were mainly baked by Gin). Haha, tasted good actually. I initially thought the day was bad because of my spoilt cake, but guess what, not too bad after all!

15 Dec - Decided to try to bake the cake again! This time met Gin and head for Orchard to buy some Christmas stuff before heading back to her home to bake. We concluded the cake from the day before was spoilt because of the oven at my granny's house. Guess what, this time the cake was fantastic!!!! HAHAHA. I'm so proud of myself! Had dinner cooked by Gin's dad (my uncle) and it was great! So nice to have a stay home dad (who can cook! I must emphasize this!)

16 Dec - Went IKEA with my family and had lunch over there. Had the chicken curry that I liked but somehow it tasted a little different. Meaning not as nice. Hah. Met PF for a short dinner. First time heading down to Bt Merah Hawker Centre and the food is really not bad! Assisted for MCW after and lasted a little earlier than previous. Hah.

17 Dec - Went for Mani Pedi in the morning and colored my nails purplish blue! Then met Zhiyuan for a quick lunch before meeting my parents for Bodyguards & Assassins (the movie). The show is a little slow, but so many great casts! Met my mom's maternal family for dinner at Sakura @ Jurong Stadium after. It was to celebrate Uncle Jack's birthday so he treated. He's going Las Vegas for holiday with his wife tomorrow! So nostalgic. I wanna go back too!!!! Went to do some Christmas Deco assisting that night and had super late supper with PF and Huimin. And PF was dozing off at the table. Haha.

18 Dec - Went shopping with my mom!!! Got some clothes from G2000. They have some sale or something. Went for some sure-win lucky dip and I got 5 audio technical earphones out of 9. Peng. Anyway heard they were pretty cheap (my bro checked it's like 20 bucks each!) and I had wanted to win the TV for the new house. HAHAHA. Bought this super red laptop bag too. It's really red! Went for BLP briefing after and went back home to zzz. I'm so proud I've been driving alot!!! And my Dad's Camry. Haha.

19 Dec - Went for Jap class. It's the final jap class for the part 2 of part 1 beginners' level. And I'm so disappointed with myself that I don't seem to learn alot. I haven't been revising and shall use these next 2 weeks to catch up before the next lesson starts! Met with DX and walked around Bugis the whole day after that! Shopped for the party stuff and I got this slinky blue glamorous dress which will showcase my tummy (HAI!) and this retro lighting which is so 70s show. Hahaha. I'm so excited about it!

20 Dec - Christmas party at Granny's! And the food was fantastic! The present I got from the exchange was Loccitane. This is the good part. The bad part is, the product is for men. =( Gin, Vivienne, Sheann (all my cousins) and my uncle in law Say Heng joined me for Avatar after. Before that we had our share of quirky new prints which are so much cheaper than the ones I took with Gin before! 4 bucks cheaper!!! Avatar was good!!! The graphics was fantastic! I don't think the tv screen will get that much hype you know. The only downside, my bum was hurting. Haha.

And here I am typing down what I did for about 20 days! So much procrastination. This coming week will be different as well. And I'm rather excited about it! 5 days more to 9th year anniversary! And I can't wait for the surprises!!!!

No comments: